Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finally - more affordable water bottles on CafePress

Got an e-mail from CP today saying that they have added new water bottles ("stainless" bottles with base prices about 40% less than their original Sigg bottles) and new thermos products (like the type you used to carry to school for soup.) This alone is good news, but I was even more excited when CP's e-mail told me that they were going to automatically add these products with my images to the marketplace. The deal is that CP will take the images that I've already put on similar CP products, and put those images on the new products for me. Then I'll have the option to import the new products into my shop, or delete them.  Hey, I'm all for someone else doing the heavy lifting for me!  It's just that CP gave no indication of exactly when this will occur.  I'll be watching my CP account to see when they do this, and how well they do it. Watch this blog for my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment